Ecoffee Cup Stargrape 14oz
Each year, 300 billion single use coffee cups are manufactured globally - less than 2% will be recycled. That’s why Ecoffee created their cups as an environmentally responsible reusable - to reduce that shocking figure.
This light and sturdy reusable coffee cup by Ecoffee is made with natural bamboo fibre – one of the world’s most sustainable resources.
- Fully dishwasher safe
- BPA and phthalate free
- Made with naturally organic bamboo fibre
- Suitable for microwave in accordance with guidelines. Caution: Hot Drinks Burn
- Naturally sterile: no flavour-taint
- Suitable for daily usage to +100°C
- Free from animal or animal-derived products
- Resealable 'no-drip' lid
Size: 14oz/400ml. Height 13cm, Top diameter 8.5cm. Weight 160g.
Material: Ecoffee Cup is made with more than 97.5% natural materials (cornstalk, bamboo, non-GMA corn starch and a plant-based resin derived from aloe and soybean extract). The sleeves and lids are made from pure, latex-free food grade silicone, sourced from oxygen and silica (sand).